- UHMW – HDPE Wheels are Ultra High Molecular Weight High Density Polyethylene Wheels Manufactured by Compression Moulding Process which are White in colour and light in Weight.
- Construction Material : Ultra-high molecular weight high density polyethylene.
- Manufacturing Process : Compression Moulding At 100 Tone Pressure & 100-110 Deg. Cent. Temp.
- High Load Carrying Capacity
- Resistance to Oil, Water, Chemicals
- Floor protection
- Sole Lubricating, Non Rusty & Light In Weight
- Reduces Sound During Movement.
- High Temp Resistance
- Low Coefficient of Friction – Less Handing Efforts.
- Tensile Strength: 400 Kg./ Cm. Sq.
- Maximum Working Temperature: 100 C.